Dear Munchkin and Peanut,
I could spend all day, maybe more, writing about why I’m thankful for your father, my husband. So I’ll try to sum it up with bullet points:
- He is my best friend and companion. He loves me for who I am, faults and all.
- He helps me grow and become a better person.
- We share the same faith in Christ, though we differ on some details of practice. But I know we will be with each other in heaven, too.
- He tries very hard to live a God-pleasing life.
- He loves you both dearly, and spends time with you regularly.
- He is wonderfully creative and artistic.
- He’s a fantastic musician; I love hearing him sing and play.
- He’s both smart and witty, challenging all of us and making us laugh.